Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Don't Cry Over No Milk!

<-I will miss thee!
Hey Ladies,
How is everyone doing this week? I'm doing ok although I've been going through some crazy stomach upset since integrating some dairy back into my life.  Remember a few weeks ago I mentioned cutting out dairy completely? Well I did that and then one day I wanted some cheese and then I wanted some Clemmy's (it's a sugar-free, low-carb  ice cream, they use chicory root for sweetness) BIG FAT MISTAKE!  Yeah so now I've spent a week paying for my bad decisions but what was I to do I NEED cheese in my life haha.  I'm really cutting back now though since my dairy sensitivity causes inflammation in my stomach and causes me to feel tired, sluggish, and bloated.  The only dairy product that does not effect me is half and half, I don't know why but the small amount I use for my morning coffee never leaves me feeling bad. Another thing that also has dairy is my protein powder.  Does anyone use egg white protein?  My mom said she likes it a lot and it is dairy free. Let's hope I can kick dairy to the curb, here's 21 days without so I can detox from it. My 21 days of quitting something always works so I just keep going back to it.

In other news, that is less depressing than not eating cheese, I finally got my pull up bar put up!! YAY! I used it yesterday and wow I can't do a single real pull up but I can do the modified chair pull ups my biceps, triceps, and back are killing me but in a good way.  I love the burn and pain of exercise.  I feel like I'm doing everything right and it is working.  Do you have that relationship with exercise soreness?

Any P90Xers laugh when you are in "Frog" and Tony says "Get sexy with it" I die laughing almost every time.  IF you have no idea what I am talking about thats ok too.  I couldn't find a clip or I would have posted the link.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I have a question about your blog, could you please email me? Thanks!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete