Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pet Peeve /RANT

Hey Ladies,
Today as I was sitting with my daughter and reading a blog about a woman who was struggling with weight.  In her post she made every excuse under the sun to say why taking care of her health was just the last thing on her list and it was just more convient to buy frozen food, eat at fast food restaurants, and just eat whatever junk food was brought into work that day all because she was a single mother with no time or energy to do anything else. Lets just say by the end of the blog post I was really peeved with her.  I wanted to just say, "Hey Lady, if you put half as much energy into making simple healthy recipes at home as you do complaining about how hard it is to make your health a priority, you may have more time at the end of the day and be a lot healthier."  This is one of my biggest pet peeves with people, instead of saying lets just get it done lets make my lifestyle a little better they just complain about the cards they were delt.  If you really want something you will make it happen, you will stop complaining about being over weight, unhealthy, sick, and tired and just make the changes in your life.  If you are completely fine with being all of the above listed things then that's fine too just don't complain about it.  Not everyone can be health minded or McDonalds would be out of business.  I know I may not be on the other side of the fence where I'm single, work 2 jobs, and have a handful of kids to take care of but you know what even if that were my life I know that health is something so important to me that I would just get it done.  If I manage to make 7 days worth of healthy meals in 1 day, you can do it too.  :)))
OK END RANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment