Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy *sad for mom* Birthday!

Today is a great day but also a little sad as I realize that my little girl is one year older.  I never really imagined myself as a mom or having a little girl that would completely be my life.  She is an amazing little person with such a big, bubbly personality and I am lucky to be her mom.  We get to know each other a little more everyday and she has gotten so independent but at the same time still needs her mommy and daddy!

You know the funny thing about babies is that they really aren't babies that long.  It's like they are born you take a nap and they are going to school. Then before you know it they are leaving you. Now I know my daughter is only turning 3 but seriously the last 3 years have gone by so fast.  In the newborn days when you have a hard day you think wow will this ever pass? Well it does and then the next phase starts.  This new phase, the "preschool phase" is going to be simply amazing.  I can't wait to see her grow over the next year.  
Happy Birthday Evelyn! I love you! 


Newborn, Feb 15, 2010 1:38P.M.  6lbs 5oz 
  

1 Year Old 

2 Years Old 


3 Years Old 


No comments:

Post a Comment