Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Monday Funday

Yesterday was Monday and while cleaning the bathrooms I was desperately trying to think of why they call it Monday Funday? What is so fun about a Monday unless you are a hairstylist and you are off work that day. That would be fun, but alas I am not a hairstylist just a mom. I went on to do all my Monday cleaning schedule that way the house would be nice a tidy by 1p.m. when it was time to get my workout done. Do any of you find it so much easier to workout when you have a clean house? I do, I feel like if my house is cluttered then my brain in cluttered.
Do you have a cleaning schedule? I have certain items that I clean on a daily basis but then other things that I do on certain days one of the things I do on Monday is clean our bathrooms including showers. I HATE cleaning the shower, it is hard to do I mean really how dirty can a shower get in one week? Apparently, it can get pretty yucky! You see my husband goes mountain biking on Sunday mornings with his friend and then comes home all muddy and gross then washes it all off  in the shower, lovely right? Well, on Monday I get to clean the shower and make it look pretty again. My husband and I normally share the responsibility of the shower and most chores but seeing how I am home a lot more than he is I just take care of it when I'm already cleaning the rest of the bathroom.  Do you have any magical cleaning products or methods to cleaning your shower? I'll try just about anything.

On a Monday I like to make a meal that can practically make itself and then last awhile so it is usually a crockpot meal simple and easy. The dinner I chose was a pot roast with lots of veggies and cabbage noodles.  I just shred cabbage and add it to the pot and they become like noodles after they have been cooking a long time. Since my husband was working late and my daughter was at Nana's, I enjoyed a quiet dinner with a 2nd viewing of Downton Abbey? Are you a fan? I'm a huge fan, if you've never seen an episode you should, you'll love it. Too many shows on Sunday? PBS app for ipad and pbs.com has it streamable yay!

How was your Monday? All and all mine was good but far from FUN.  Later this week though my adorable nephews will be here and so will my sister-in-law! I'm excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment