Omelet in a Mug
Cooking Spray or butter
1 TBS almond milk(non- flavored) or milk
green pepper diced
1. Spray mug with cooking spray or butter the mug
2. Add in eggs, salt and pepper, mushrooms, green pepper, onion, and almond milk
3. Whip with a fork until scrambled and combined
4. Microwave mixture for 35-45 seconds for 1 egg and 1 min 25 sec.- 1 min 45 sec. (depending on your microwave. Eggs will be set when fully cooked. Let stand 1-2 minutes.
5. Use fork to break apart the eggs
6. Sprinkle shredded cheese over top.
This is a great way to get a good breakfast on the go. You can change the toppings for any other veggies you may like, I've used spinach and broccoli before but you can use whatever you have on hand. This also works with egg whites.
Nutritional Info may vary according to toppings.
Serving Size: 1 egg mug
Nutritional Info: Calories:170 Sodium:334mg Carbs:1.1g Sugar:.1g Protein: 6.9g