Wednesday, January 23, 2013

We're growing and it feels so good!

Our group has grown a lot in one month! I'm so happy that all of you are here to join me in my fitness adventure and I hope you're on an adventure of your own. If you are just starting out and need a little help let us know! We have so many accomplished women in our group to help you along the way. Looking for a new gym check out CHAMP GYM http://www.iamchamp.com/, they have so much to offer and have sponsored our 14-day challenge in the past. I must say they are awesome and also offering Cross Fit. Just need a few friends to talk to when you don't feel like eating right and working out? Well we are here for that too, feel free to leave a post on the group page and of course we will all encourage you along the way. If you want a little extra motivation sign up for our 14-day challenges and better yet try challenging yourself like I have done with my 21 days of fitness or sign up for a 5K and CONQUER! I think we have something for every woman even if your goal is to gain weight.  Our facebook group is a closed group for you to feel secure in sharing content and images. I hope that you find inspiration with us everyday and I know that I find inspiration with you all. 

One more thing...I'd like to have contributing blog posts so if you think you would like to write something or contribute to the blog please let me know!! I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts. 

Thanks so much for being here everyday! 
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment